1. Access your author account at the congress platform.
2. Find the proposal you want to modify and click on its title. If the proposal is still under review, it will appear in the ACTIVE section. If the proposal has already been accepted it will appear in the section ARCHIVE.
3. Once inside the proposal, click on the option SUMMARY. Then look for the EDIT METADATA option.
4. In this new screen you can modify the data of the authors (name, surnames, university/organization to which you are affiliated, email, country and resume), proposal (title, summary, keywords and language) and add or eliminate co-authors.
5. When finished do not forget to click on the green button “SAVE METADATA” at the bottom of the page.
Remember that once the proposal is accepted, major changes to your title or abstract are not allowed. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to remove proposals that have undergone significant alterations after their acceptance.